Tuesday, July 24

Batman

Hallo!!

Yesterday I had another Glee marathon, so I didn't get to the computer...

But today I'm sitting here for a while, so I'm going to write for a while. Woopidoo!!

*coughs*

Well, later on today, I'm going to see the new Batman movie. I'm excited ^^

Well most of us have heard about the shootings in Denver at the premiere of this particular movie, so I'm going to pay my respects with a song. I know it was a few days ago, but I'm doing it now. So this is for you, guys.

*cries a bit*

'We Believe' by Good Charlotte. Hope you like it!!



I was going to have another song for today, but I'm afraid that will be really weird, since it was a more happy song. I might put it another day then.

Any boo, have a nice day, week or whatever :)

Bye bye!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment