Sunday, July 8

Gotta love Scott Pilgrim (and Wallace)

Ciao! Ola! Hello! Hej! Hallo! :D


So today has been one of my lazy days; I haven't done anything. Anything at all. Period.

Okay, I cleaned my windows, but that's about it...

For the serious things, at least. The rest of the day I've spent reading and watched a movie. Home. Alone. :/

Yeah, I didn't watch Home Alone, I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. And it was awesome. Really. Probably my new favourite. :3

The movie is actually about music, so I'm going to rant about it a little.

The plot:
Scott Pilgrim wants to date Ramona Flowers, but to do that he has to defeat her seven evil exes.

Yaay!! That totally summed up the movie ^^

Oh, and he has a band named Sex Bob-omb. Like a cross over 'Sex Bomb' and the Mario character Bob-omb. I just love that name <3 Makes me feel nerdy :')

The band isn't (wasn't?) that popular, but they play a few gigs in the movie.

One of my favourite songs on the movie:

Heheh, yeah it was a little short ^^

Um... so today's song is... Eeh... Hm...

What the hill, I'll just stick some Scott Pilgrim stuff ;)

Today's song is.... 'O Katrina' by Black Lips. Enjoy ;)


So, that's it for today, I assume. Bye Bye, 'til next time!!! <3 Kiss kiss

P.S Love the bass ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment