Thursday, July 26

*poke*

Helloo!!! :D
Anyways, I haven't done anything today really... I went swimming (the water was really really cold!!!). I've been eating ice cream with strawberries and cookies. I've been poking my friend on Facebook...


This is what it looks like when me and a friend is poking each other on Facebook.... She'll never learn that she's not going to win...


Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been doing today.

Today I'm going to present a song that I feel is exactly me. Well, not entirely... But almost. I have played it on the guiter and it wasn't that hard. (I'm really not good at playing guitar, so that's a good thing.) The song is 'Anything but Ordinary' by Avril Lavigne.


Yupp. That's it for today, people! Move along, nothing to see here!! (Joking, stick around, if you so choose ^^)

Bye bye!! <33 *hugs and kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment