Wednesday, August 8

Camping today!!

Hello! :D

Today I'm going to camp with two of my friends... on my yard. Not so exciting, eh? But I'm sure it'll be fun! We always have fun ;) (I'm going to ignore how dirty that sounded.)

We are going to squeeze inside a tent and hope it won't rain.

We also had plans to camp near a ruin, but I don't think that will happen... It would be fun though. At least if it was on Halloween >:) But it will probably be to cold...

I'm not feeling to inspired to write today :/ At least I'm posting...

Today's song will be 'Kryptonite' by 3 Doors Down. It's about Superman (surprice surprice) and I really like it :) A couple of my friends saw them live... I'm a little bit jelly...

Anyways, ENJOY!!! :D


I'll go now. See ya soon ( I hope) BYE BYE!!! *waves and blows kisses* <33

No comments:

Post a Comment