Thursday, August 30

I WANT CANDY!!

Hello hello hello!! *count Olaf-styled*

It's been a while, but I had an overnight-thingy with the school, and I got home yesterday and fell asleep on the couch. Then I had to get up and get to dance-class.

I might get my paddie next week! :D

I also have my musical-presentation next week.... Fuuuu
--> If you have Pottermore, add me!! SkyBlade3276
I'm eating candy and I feel very unhealthy :/ I really should stop... Just one more bite....

So I thought I'd just round it up and go for the song.

Today's song will be 'Sweet Transvestite' from Glee with Mercedes singing ^^ Not a good song to sing in public though, people... Anyways, ENJOI!


I was going to have 'Don't Panic', but then I realized I already had had it... Oh well...

That's it for today I think. So Good bye, I will for once not go to sleep now. It's still just evening ;)

Bye Bye <33

P.S. Apparently we're getting a kitten tomorrow... Oh well, they are cute ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment