Saturday, August 18

Songs, snails and everything

Hey guys! (Is it weird that I say 'guys', when I'm a girl? I heard that from somebody, but I don't know...TELL ME!!)

I've been kind of busy lately with school :/ It's not serious yet, but it'll soon be, so I better get prepared. We haven't got our paddies yet either... Now I have to buy notebooks! It's a pain dragging my bag all day, especially when I have a lot of books... We could just download them on the paddie and have less to drag around for the entire day! *sigh*

I have very long days, almost full days every day. If I take choosable music I might have to be in school until 5 or 6 in the evening... THAT IS 10 HOURS IN SCHOOL!!! But I like music...

Oh, and in obligatory music, I have an assignment that first I have to present a musical  (I got 'Chess'. Never heard of it.) then I have to present my favorite song and my least favorite song. So the problem is not the musical - that's just googling it, watch a few clips of it and write something kind of good - or the least favorite song, because I have a song that I really really hate; but it's the favorite song. I don't know my favorite song. I have many that I love and really like, but not one that stands higher than the rest. So I have two and a half weeks to figure out which lucky song to be selected as my personal favorite. It feels like I'm choosing between my chilfren, even if I haven't made the songs myself. Damn, I'm weird!

I dreamt there were snails in my bed... That was really creepy and confusing. What does that even mean??

There was something I was going to say, but I forgot it...

Hunger Games is released as DVD and Blu-ray today, I suggest you get it, it is one of my favorite movies of all time :) Even if I enjoyed the books a lot too. More than the film. I'm still waiting for Cathing Fire in November 2013. Finnick <33 *dies*

I've been watchin Vlogbrothers for a week now maybe? They are really good, and I feel less nerdy when I watch them, they are smarter and nerdy-er than me :S I thought that wasn't possible, but apparantly it was...

What was I more going to say...?

Sorry if I don't post much, but school has to come first if I want to graduate with a good grade.

Today's song is a mash-up, medley thing. It's from three songs: 'Drops of Jupiter', 'I'm yours' and 'The Edge of Glory', by the talented Jason Mraz, Lady Gaga and Train. Although this song is performed by Jon Cozart, or 'Paint' as he is on Youtube. He is really talented and I've had this song in my head all day long. So, ENJOY!


(I love his facial expressions <33)

I thnk I'm done for today. I hope I'll be able to post more often, I don't know. At least maybe on weekends when I'm not doing anything.

So, goodbye for now, and I'll see you around? *waves* BYE!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment