Monday, August 6

We are young. We are strong. We're not looking for where we belong. We're not cool. We are free. And we're running with blood on our knees.

Yo yo yo!

Had a quite busy weekend, that's why I'm only posting now.

I'm going to be quick, because I should go to sleep now, have to wake up at 10 tomorrow :/

Today's song will be.... *drumroll* 'Kick Ass' by Mika. It's in the movie Kick Ass too (surprice surprice). It's a good movie, check it out ;)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! :D


Have to say this... It has apparently become clear that Sam Claflin is playing Finnick Odair in Catching Fire. I mean... He doesn't look like Finnick! He's the 'priest' from Pirates of the Caribbean. (Or so we call him among my friends.) Sure he looks good, but I don't think of him as Finnick... Sorry, dude!! My personal pick would be Jake Abel. *drools a bit*

Oh, yeah, supposed to sleep here...

Well, see you guys later! :D Bye byee!!! *waves while sending kisses* <33

No comments:

Post a Comment