Friday, December 28

Christmas is over....

Hello!!

And if you haven't realized it yet, Christmas is over, and left is only the food and feels.

But fret not, it is still some days left of the holidays!!

I got pretty good gifts this year (and yes, I know it isn't the most important about Christmas, but I'm still very excited.). I got:

  • A Sony Walkman (it flashes in beat with the music o.O high-tech)
  • Muse's 2nd Law cd (Wieeee!!)
  • A book about Muse (in Finnish... but I can look at the pictures.)
  • Many plates
  • A couple of cups
  • CHOCOLATE!!
  • a bit of money
  • The Sims 3 games
  • candles
It was a really nice Christmas, I ate a lot, and I really love foood ^^

My day-rhytm is totally screwed, I woke up at 2 pm today, and it's pst midnight now, and it feels like it would be 6 pm. I'm screwed when school starts.

But I can't think of anything else to say now, so I'll just move along to today's song.

Today's song will be 'Good Morning Sunshine' by Alex Day (aka nerimon), because I've been listening to it all day. It's so joyfull and happy... And the video has many youtubers in it ;)


That'll be all for today :) Have a good morning/day/evening/night where-ever you are :)

BYEE!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment