Wednesday, December 19

P4A and Hipster Santa

Hello!

Christmas is nearing... I have to pack my gifts soon. Was going to do it today, so this will only be a short one.

I'll be performing at our school's Christmas celebration. It will be a lot of Christmas songs mashed in one, with a surprising edge ;) I've been a bit ill for these past couple of days, so I haven't been able to sing so much, but I'm getting better now, hopefully I'll be restored on Friday :)

I've been working on my physics lab-raport a couple of days, and it's finally ready!! (sort of) It's not the best, but I'm happy as long as I'm not failed.

I've been watching the Project for Awesome livestream, featuring John and Hank Green (vlogbrothers), Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike) among others. The livestream is now over, but it was amazing, and they got over 440 000 dollars to give to charlity.

Today's song will be 'Hipster Santa', a musical by AVbyte, that I discovered today. It's quite nice actually, so check it out.


That'll be all :) BYEE!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment