Saturday, December 29

Radioactive

Hello!

Today I was supposed to wake up at 11, but guess what? My dad woke me up at 1pm... Mission failed. But it's okay, I wasn't supposed to do anything important, so I'm fine.

I'm in need of watching Scott Pilgrim vs the World... It came on TV yesterday, but I thought it was Thursday and missed it... Just my luck. I also missed Prestige... Oh, well, they'll come again. And I have Scott Pilgrim on DVD, so I can watch it any time I want >:D

Today's song will be 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons. I recently (two days ago) got suggested to listen to Imagine Dragons (love the name by the way) by a nerdfighter in the Our Pants forum. I'm positively surprised by how much I love this song. I'm listening to it right now, so you should too:


That'll be all for today. Have a good continue of your life!!

BYEE!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment